This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
I forgot this existed and what was happening. No offense to anyone but this story's shallow af. Nice time sink tho so I'll continue reading.
For those who got offended I'm sorry, can't help comparing this to villainess reverses the hourglass and other top tier manga of the same genre and similar settings

Double-page supporter
@AlphaFlow you're not wrong but i'd say this has way more fluff than other series in the genre (that's what make you able to read it even though you're not giving it too much attention)

Fed-Kun's army
I can relate Canaria so badly that Ceasar is so precious that I want to bully him the way she does🤣

The story hasn't developed at all since chap 45 with the author going back to the same plot of the war. This had so much potential and used ti be my no 1 but now it's nowhere near as exciting. Also, where did Cesar's personality go?

OMG is this the first time Cesar is trying to play it off cooly but is blushing furiously by the ears???? LMAOOOO his face 😂😂 SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺🖤🖤🖤🖤

ALSSOOOO THAT KISSSSSS AHHHHHHHHH it’s on the cheek but AHHHHHH 😩😩😚😚

Fed-Kun's army
Actually I just checked the raws and its...
depressing

Fed-Kun's army
@Cynic Wait, people what drama? :(
tho it's only for 1 chap after that
there Is "smut" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I caught until 82, cant wait for TL, the google translate is terrible

Thank you for the update! I hope Cesar can do something to make Canaria feel better 😭

Dex-chan lover
Woaahh!!!that kisss came from nowhere.
Canaria is soooooo smoooth af.>\\\\<.❤
If she could kiss him so casually like that She should realize her feelings now and stop calling him friend.>\\\<.
Our boi needs to learn some teasing tecnique too!
Well let's hope nothing bad will happen to cesar on that war.
I kinda feel like this is more like the calm before the storm.

Thank you soooo much for the translations ❤

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I choose to use X clothing but those that look at me while wearing it deserve to have their eyes plucked.

Great idea.

What get me is how that kind of thinking is common. How people think they can do anything without consequences.
You choose to use clothes to attract attention, you choose to be in public dressed like that. Now deal with it.

I feel like she decided to leave him and this is a goodbye date...
And I'm pretty sure of it, as it is a reaction girls often have in webtoons.
But oh well, I could be wrong.
I hope I'm not though, cuz even if it's cliche I love to see the ML run after his girl. Never fails to be heart-wrenchingly cute. 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread