This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 74

Way to go Cesar! A real man indeed. And I don’t get people who think it’s women’s fault men leer at them just because they’re wearing revealing clothes? Shouldn’t you teach men not to be creepy ass shitheads? Still don’t get it? Okay, you berate women for not wearing appropriate clothes so you think they deserved to be leered at. So if you’re not wearing a helmet, you also deserved to be hit on the head, bitch. Stupid ass.

A KISSSSS FINALLYYYYYY I WASN'T EXPECTING IT SO I WAS SHOCKED AF :O

Thank you for the update!!

OMG SO CUTEEEE AHHHHHHHHH MY HEARTTTT❤❤❤❤❤
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTERS!❤

Thank you for the update!! 😃I love this manhwa so much!!! 😍😆☺️❤️❤️
[After 74 chapters, they are finally going to kiss (on the lips) in the next chapter!😭😭😭 Yay!🥳]

"You were so cute, I couldn't resist." YES I LOVE ROLE REVERSAL

Also...... I'm excited for a certain chapter (if y'all who read the raws know what I mean). ;)

I hope she doesn't do anything stupid like sacrifice herself to expose the Parlams or something like that.

affection levels goin so high + high tension from not knowing if Cesar will come back from the war kinda sets it up for the procreation survival instinct. Ie i kinda wish they'd just do the snusnu already (I mean, how long have they been married???)

this is a romance manhwa so there's no way Ceaser's getting a death flag right?

GIVE ME THE SPICY CHAPTER ALREADY

Dex-chan lover
Spending the last day together flirting and embarrassing each other. Mostly teasing Caesar.

Canaria what are you plotting T.T. I they are definitely going to do it and then canaria is going to try to leaaaveeee noooo. She probably has some plot to save ceasar but will hurt her or sacrifice her instead.

I know this is a dark suggestion
But this is the medieval world, which requires medieval solutions.
Canaria should persuade the king to send Noah instead, as he hasn’t prove himself in battle.
This will save Cesar and end the war the Parlams family started in the first place sooner. Also the Empress wouldn't put her son in danger.
If Noah does die, it will start infighting with in the Parlams and the Empress would loose her power since she doesn't have an heir.
This is the best solution and far better [what im guessing is ] Canaria offering to marry herself off, to the country they are at war with,because the Parlam family will just try and start another war.

Users who are viewing this thread