This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 75

Canaria it's way way way too late to leave lkklhgs Gracie isn't even the FL anymore....im glad that they sped through that drama because i would not have survived a whole war arc/timeskip with that....

Fed-Kun's army
for one sec i was about to riot with mc acting out of hand again without communication but ok ig

For a second I thought it was an act that the two set up to make sure the Parlam's thought Canarina was on their side... But then it wasn't, and I got mad... And then the ending happened, and all I can think about is how I've gotten way too invested in this series lol

WHAT A ROLLER COASTER

I love that he acknowledges that he's dense. <3

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

Dammit, an illegal cliffhanger........
The kiss is enchanting though, I stared at it for straight ten minute before taking the sc

i thought she was acting because she noticed someone was listening to there conversation or something (._.)

Double-page supporter
WE DID IT FOLKS, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!! I REPEAT!!!!! THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!! NOT ONLY DID SHE CONFESS HER LOVE, BUT THEY DID A FULL ON SAPPY ROMANTIC KISS!!!!!!!!!!! BOY WAS I TERRIFIED THIS WAS GONNA BE A CLIFFHANGER LOL. thank you for the TL!!!!!!

oh thank god it didn't end the chapter on her stupid move, I might have dropped the whole thing out of pure annoyance and frustration!

Contributor
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the ending was nice but what she was trying to do was beyond retarded and she should be getting more shit for pulling such a stunt at this point.

JUST BE HONEST WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE , DUMBASS

Users who are viewing this thread