This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 75

Ahh the beginning was so sudden that I thought it was a nightmare he was having XD

THEY ARE SO CUTEE!!!

bruh i thought he wad having a nightmare or something, the beginning of this chapter felt so sudden i wad shocked. also im glad caesar chased after canaria, i would have been big mad if there was some sort of misunderstanding bc of this

Dex-chan lover
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLYYY FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK SOMEBODY HOLD ME I'M SHACKIIING!!!
FINALLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!
CANARIA ADMITTED IT AND THEY SEALED THEIR LOVE WITH A FUCKING SMOOCHIE!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!😭❤.

SHIT IS HAPPENING BISHESSSS!!!!

not gonna lie I was shookt for a moment their when her attitude suddenly flipped to bitch mode lol.it does not suit her to act like that xd..but I still love how she was perfectly drawn.
Well especially the kissing scene >\\\<❤
Also Imma so proud of cesar for atleast once he is not being dense and didn't act like a child.lol also he knew he was that dense to begin with.

Thank you soooo much for the update!!❤

Oh gosh oh jeez oh gosh 🥺🥺🥺

Honestly so glad they didn't develop the potential plot of them just distancing from each other over her trying to not love him anymore lmao and I'm glad he saw through her bs right away

I really hope I get to see how this manhwa ends 🥺

this single chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions - im crying from shock, hurt, happiness and relief

......but he still gotta do what the Parlams want and go to war right? It's not as if he can just say "yeah nah, imma stay here"

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *breath* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

So many EmOtIoNs!!

I can’t handle this sh*t. Please excuse me while I go re-read the entire series 😍

Thanks to the team for all your work getting this version up on mangadex ❤️

I’ve been meaning to say this, BUT MAN!
the background is so distracting!
it looks like he imported a 3D modeled mansion in SketchUp and took screenshots around it
it’s such a visual clash specially when they zoom in on them and and the art styles don’t match
...and the png bushes magically rotate to follow the camera as they are programmed to do so by default

good chapter tho
yay progress lol

Users who are viewing this thread