This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Me at the beginning: please please please let this be a dream or something

Me at the end: ... This is fine

Fed-Kun's army
why must it hurt like this 😭 why is their first kiss so bittersweet? 😭 can they just runaway and go live in a countryside? just the two of them together? 😭

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO.
I’m fucking crying rn bro. It took forever but we’re here.

Is she an idiot though? Telling him that right before he goes to war is like triggering a flag for him to die....
If he really believed her, he would have been so depressed to focus on the war that he'd end up losing his life.
Does she think breaking his heart now will make the war disappear and he'd immediately become crown prince?

Come on girl, be smart and think about what you just did. 😩

Jeesh this part is poorly written.
There was legit 0 reason to make her tell him that, apart from creating drama.
It's obvious it was set to create the atmosphere and context where she could confess but this is dumb.
How does she expect he will perform at war, after telling him all this??
Idiot plot

She's complaining about how she can't change the flow of the story, when she knows all the secrets of the parlam family but yet SHE DOES NOTHING WITH IT ?????
Like DUH? Plan something to bring them down, to protect your husband and yourself?? DO SOMETHING

While she is stupid, holy shit am i happy they cleared up the bullshit immediatly rather than continue the bullshit for like 20 chapters

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck Carnelia? He’s already going to war, how will making him feel absolutely awful help at all? Sure, it worked out in the end, but how idiotic can you be? How would the story have changed and gotten back to its course? Cesar isn’t marrying anyone else, as we can already tell. What the hell were you thinking? Dumb and stupid, annoying and hotheaded.

Users who are viewing this thread