This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she didn't take off her bra. Are you really gonna send Ceaser off to battle without ever touching boobies!? That's horrible!

On the more serious side, this was really bittersweet. Who here wants to bet she's gonna get pregnant while he's away in war?

Sleeping together, as the first and probably the last? 😀
What a hideous death flag!!!

Aggregator gang
Fanservice with an emotional plot right before a war?!
Amazing!

I don't think anyone actually did the prego thing so no worries she ain't gonna get pregers guys
Use protection guys unless you wanna have a baby right at war

I just want to enjoy the fluffy steamy moments, and be happy for them, but THIS IS A MAJOR DEATH FLAG AND I'M WORRIED.

On a side note, I really like the artist's drawing and coloring style. Canaria is drawn exquisitely.

Thank you for the update!

Damn. Major props to the artist that's one lovely chapter full of coloured and amazing anatomy goodness //covers nosebleed

I was finally able to catch up the translation and now I have to wait again.

They were married 10 years and he has to depart right after consuming the marriage, it would be funny if Canaria get pregnant after this.

Dex-chan lover
Canaria had been planning her library notes for "every possible outcome". I wonder what useful blackmail she has from 10 years of planning? So far it feels her planning aside from making Gracie an ally is getting glossed over. Perhaps some minor book knowledge on illegitimate children of nobles?

First of all, fucking beautiful chapter. The salute at the end was so touching... I got goosebumps. Also, the finger lick <3 sexyyy

The artist is so talented!!!! I could just look at the beautiful drawings and be happy.
Thanks for the translation! 😘

Holy crap this was a very magical chapter for me. The emotions, the art, everything looks so perfect. Why do i feel like this is a death flag though for Canaria....please dont be reckless

This reader feels satisfied ♡(ӦvӦ。)(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ♡(ʃƪ^3^)( ˘ ³˘)♥ and horrified ಥ‿ಥ ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Users who are viewing this thread