This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 76

Thank you for this chapter!! Everybody getting it on :D but yessss finallyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm glad their relationship is stronger

@danelle767676 as someone who wears gloves almost all the time, unless theyre particularly clunky winter gloves, sometimes you forget they're there!

It's definitely not sexy like that in RL though 😂

I was waiting for this chapter just to see the comments who were waiting for this for ages haha

@goarachnidlaser this is actually their first time. 😅 As far as I remember, they don't sleep in the same room (not even the same palace). And they have special days - "bed-sharing days" I think is what they call it - where it's time for them to share a room, but Cesar's too puppy to do anything and Canaria still hadn't realized her feelings for him.

Also, few spoilers for anyone who wants to know. These are based on the raws so far.
Canaria will be imprisoned for betraying the queen. I think she was put on death row. (There's a scene with her looking cool standing amidst the burning study/library as white-haired guy arrives.)

Cesar finds out about it through Ricardo and rushes back.

In Canaria's prison, Ethan charges in and helps her escape, staying behind to fight the guards.
Canaria runs but is shot by an arrow and falls.
Cesar arrives just in time to save her.

Ethan survives, but is severely wounded.

Canaria wakes up too of course, and Cesar's tending to her. (They also kiss again.)

Dex-chan lover
Man, took awhile, but English translation finally got here :p thanks for the work. Hopefully life won’t keep chapters coming out and getting caught up :)

I don't like what this foreshadows about Caesar and Canaria potentially having to face some SERIOUS SHIT before reuniting.

Group Leader
Noooooooooooooooo why you gotta raise the death flags like this?!?!?! 😱

Dex-chan lover
@Kaori But they did it? It usually will break the "I'll see you again after this war" flag. So i think your worry is not needed. But it does raise the "Trial before their meeting" flag. Something will definitely happen, but it won't be a death flag anymore.

Me seeing new chapter: Oh nice! I can read while I wait for my food at this restaurant!
Me 2 seconds upon opening: ... welp.

Did i stop reading? No.

Dex-chan lover
Cesar needs to comeback so they can do another love making fluff scenes.
The night is obviously short for their first time sharing the night with love.>\\\<

Dammn death flag is waving in flying colors😭if this is not forshadowing I don't know what it is anymore.
Shit is about to come at full speed with this war thing.

Thank you sooo much for the update!❤

Users who are viewing this thread