This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 77

Aggregator gang
Gracie would have already beaten down the Marquess and taken the title for herself. Ricardo needs to step up.

Group Leader
The amount of detail the artist puts into the look of their clothes never ceases to amaze me.

ngl i can see ricardo becoming the duke of lanchester, well if sir raya didn't already exist that is, if you know what i mean ;)

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't seem look like she has a bun in the over for now, and for her safety it shouldn't happen at all!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Gracie has been given confidence by Canaria's words and now she thinks everyone should usurp their family heads 😂

Finally, Canaria is thinking of herself as married to her dumb man even when he ends up crowned! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ACCEPTANCE FOR AN ETERNITY!!! 😍😌

Cesar left looking like a total snacc, my heart can't take it! Honestly Gracie and Ricardo friend bantering is something I didn't know I needed, but I'm glad is happening. lol

Dex-chan lover
Huey Lewis says yes because it's strong and it's sudden and while it's cruel sometimes it might just save your life.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, is this one of the few otome isekai whose actually have a fucking story to tell?

Users who are viewing this thread