This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia again: that doesn't refute that the reincarnator is showing clear reactions against everything the empress says and 15 years of no results.

Actually if what you said is true and the empress sees the reincarnator as a mindless pawn then the moment the reincarnator start showing such clear reactions the empress should either realize that conception is wrong or the empress is extremely idiotic and not worth worrying about.

Or just say the truth to the mother and split up with the empress? She probably won't trust her anymore so just make it official and say to everyone what she ordered you to do

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta Empress think's she's too innocent. Hence the reactions. Well, in the end she herself is not the brightest. The empress is a very emotionally driven person and that's prone to making a lot of false judgements.

@Hayako22 he's the red head Empress' brother's butler or something I think. FL is suspicious of him since wasn't in the novel she read before she reincarnated into this world. Since the Empress' brother is bad, FL generally thinks he isn't good either.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta Why not both though? To her she is a mindless pawn who is too innocent to carry out evil deeds but can be controlled with the right carrot on the stick.

Dex-chan lover
@gnomegnome same I also mistook it from doctor elise 🤣 I mean he also has a blonde brother with a good relationship if only their factions aren't fighting for the crown we're bound to mistake the two manga

yessssss......the dress was soooooo detailed...the author really did their research. also thank you for translations

Ohh I forgot that his mother was even alive! Also man that dress was gorgeous! Made me wish I had an occasion to wear something like that in real life haha couldn't take my eyes off of it. 😍

Ok that was kind of bs. They introduced lillia for the first time ever, as a goody two shoes, just for the empress to order to slander her so we will feel worse about it. She was non existent up until this point. The introduction of lillia was basically ruined by what came immediately next.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia because then the empress would (or at least should) know not to ask such stupid pawn to carry any evil deed or explain all those evil deeds in detail like this chapter.

Duh

I hope her story is like “I fell asleep and must have knocked the candle over” and she can pretend to be even more stupid when the empress interrogated her “I didn’t know how to forge documents and you were so mad so I just panicked...” But hopefully Lillia doesn’t somehow get blamed or caught up in the fire.

Thank you for the translations!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
today on bottom gear i drive an electric silent car hammond uses a toilet and canaria commits arson

They're not sending Cesar to war to hurt him. No he's way too good for that. They're sending him away so they can swoop on the Emperor himself when he's, questionably, turning ill. Faking death wish has been done throughout history, now they just need to do that and put Noah into throne.

A moment of silence for Caesar’s poor office..I hope she at least took out the important documents out before she burned it

Users who are viewing this thread