This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 78

Group Leader
Wait what? How is that going to help? And if the office burn down after you get the order. Won't you become even more suspicious?

Canaria...

@n6vi @aodpds711 Caesae's office has all of his records. It also has his royal stamp. By burning the office (cringe—the BOOKS!), there won't be records by which to forge. She can claim that Caesar's mother did it or someone else. In any event, it prevents the Empress from using her in this way by literally destroying the accounting books. No accounting, no records, no fraud—because the lady wouldn't have resources by which to frame Caesar's mother.

Fed-Kun's army
People keep wondering how she will get away with burning the office, but I don't think she is worried about getting away with it. I think all that was on her mind was preventing anyone else to be sent to forge the documents and hurt Ceasars' mother. Hopefully something happens to protect her from the Empress but I have a feeling that the next few chapters are going to be bad for her. :(

Ohhhh She is burning his Office to claim she "couldn't find the ledge" That is a bit extreme lol. People will be able to steal from Cesar later if their are no records....why not prepare his mother with a different document saying Cesar gave them to his mother as gifts ? I mean she is his MOTHER, this makes more logical sense then "I burned my son's library down". Or It will just make Canaria seem crazy ...either way I see this plan back firing.

Its really impossible to care of Cesar's mother we have seen her twice now and she seems totally apathetic. Maybe she was scared of the Empress ? Who knows ! Since the writer of the story hasn't bothered to flesh her out. If she "died in childbirth" like so many other hero parents their would be no difference.

Does anyone know what happened to mangafeeds? They were updating but now I can’t find them at all.

There is already 88 chapters in English: [https://zinmanga.com/manga/survive-just-like-the-heros-wife/]

@Poulomi2016 no bro, I would rather read a chapter of high quality, properly translated webtoon after 15 ish days rather than low quality, watermarked all over the panels, poorly translated and barely readable webtoon. I tried reading Chapter 79 there and it gave me a headache fixing the grammar to make sense of what's being said, the smaller writings were barely noticeable, the low quality and watermarked to brim panels just added to my frustration.

Dex-chan lover
Dude Cesar's mam looks so identical to him rofl now wonder he's so handsome.
Poor woman she's trapped now as a queen

@AVeryConfusedIndividual honestly the translations on zinmanga aren't too bad. It's readable for someone proficient in English just like how its ez 2 understand txt speak. But yes, the quality is definitely off, still it's free so I won't complain.

@arutsuki they have completely destroyed so many manwhas for me i can bare it if it's 1 or 2 chapters but i just get a headache and completely loose interest cuz you miss out on the small stuff that often gives spice to characters with such trashy translation. Not that i don't appreciate their attempts but it feels like they've been translating for quite a while, so if they still don't realise how horribly it's translated something must be clearly wrong. It feels like they just push their translation out to get views.

@keloz but there's literally no gain from scanlating, not even monetary lol bc adblock. The translations not being in flawless English doesn't really bothdr me bc I just automatically fix it in my head. Scanlation is a lot of work and more importantly it's *free* work, so I'm not going to give then flak for it. And besides it's not like they put a gun to your head to read their scans. Mangadex allows multiple uploads of the same chapter, you can still read other scan groups tl's.

@arutsuki i just recently found mangadex and many other sites just upload the first one they see and don't change them after that, so the decent ones doesn't show. So i can only imagine it's been the same for others. I just figured since they seem to hurry with pushing chapters out before others there were something to gain from it.

Fed-Kun's army
what terrifies me the most is the Empress finding out she has always been in Cesar's side. like, what would she do to her? mygod. suffocating is an understatement

okay but thats kinda make sense if she burned down entire place... i hope she wont be blamed ugh

Users who are viewing this thread