This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Poor guards, dying for doing their job, just that the lead can look cool :(

@artemi They shot her and started bragging about how she’d be put to death. They also work for the empress and likely know she was imprisoned to try force her to testify. Otherwise why would they be chasing her through the forest? Her imprisonment shouldn’t be common knowledge, to the unknowing she should just be a princess on a run.

So, no. Not poor guards.

AHHH YES I MISSED THESE UPDATES. THANK YOU TEAM MWAH

edit: AHHHHH MY BOYS. MY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BOYS. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AHHHSHGSHSHSH

Dex-chan lover
Wow what's with these mooks? Why didn't they just kill her instead of chat away LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Artemi given their lines about 'the empress will put you to death for this' when the empress isn't the monarch and death is hardly a fit punishment for refusing to testify and attempted escape, you can take comfort in knowing they are well aware they are working for an evil bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@Mickeyymouse Agreed. Like seriously, what reason is there to feel sorry for brutes who relish in hurting an unarmed and retreating woman?

CESAAAAAAAAAAR
Finally! Oh my God!!

And thank you so much for the update, LLScan!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Am gonna be so sad if our cinnamon roll dies. He better be safe. Cry.

sorry Canaria, i can't take my eyes of baby Ethan this chapter🥺😭 pls don't die

NOOO! MY GOOD CUTE ADORABLE SIR ETHAN 🥺😭 PLEASE RETURN SAFEEE🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Mickeyymouse where exactly did they brag? And @Fushinginiku how sure are you that those guards knew for what she got imprisoned? And the one that came to rescue her killed a lot of the guards, so getting sentenced to death for it isn't that far fetched either as her subordinate did kill others for her benefit and helped her break out of prison.

Not that I was fully serious in my first post, but I'm indeed tired of the killing of faceless mobs without a second thought.

Oh my Gosh, these two and Ethan are just heartbreaking. They need to be a family all of them!!!!!

Sorry canaria I don't give a fuck about u and cesar's reunion rn tell me if Ethan is alive 😃✋

Users who are viewing this thread