This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

@Lxpiz Just have to ignore the ungrateful idiots, as hard as that may be. I can write you a filter for Stylus or Greasemonkey that auto-hides comments with keywords like that, if you want ;)
Like, there was someone here saying it was a "long time" when it had been only 2 weeks... you just can't please some people. Don't let them take the joy away.

I have mixed feeling with the recent chapters, but a sudden stomach ache when you see his mother. Like wtf, just because she’s queen, where the hell was she for most of his growing up. Looking all chill and relaxed as queen. Was it wrong to feel angry with her for some reason?

Omg no... Cesar looked so hurt... sometimes it’s a little annoying that Canaria is so oblivious to the fact that Cesar loves her.

Contributor
Don't forget, do NOT post picture of this manga on social media, or else the translator will get a cease and desist, and we will not get new chapters for a long time.

OSC

When I clicked next and 25 was there like TTvTT so good so grateful for this update translators you're the best

And Canaria, talk to your damn husband

After the massive shit fest of misunderstandings in mangas that I used to read, it is so refreshing to have a character not jump to conclusions and make it boil down to misunderstandings leading to more misunderstandings.

Yaasss, this is a good chapter and I’m glad he’s thinking rationally! Such a breath of fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread