This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

Ugh I ship but this story has soo much dramatic irony that I want to scream😭🥰🥰🥰❤️

Come on people, Canaria may be dense... but she's not Bakarina's level of dense (thank god). I think Katarina is like the maximum dense a character can be. Let's hope Canaria doesn't get to that level...

Omg...the emperor is really handsome...thats y the princes are handsome to...but the emperor n the princes behaviour are very opposite😅

@Siquall you so right. I think too. Remember Cesar's red knight who heard one word and misunderstanded situation. Cesar's band same as Cesar himself.
Canaria maybe passive character but she careful. Shw wants to live. She's not interested in guys. Hey, she wants a lot money and get out of this crazy palace.
Just drop Cesar and palace, and do money business with Grace 🤣

Supporter
I will warn you now, she's so stubbornly dense that it's gone beyond the point of amusing, and entered the territory of "I NEED to smack this bitch. HARD"
And everybody believing the little, easily misunderstood pieces of conversation taken out of context. God damn it's rage inducing

I have to admit, I didn't put much stock in what people were warning about her being extremely dense. However, after catching up I have to agree that yeah, she's kinda stupid and blind to her own feelings and of those around her. She seems to be slowly realizing how she feels, but all the misunderstandings that come up from all the stupid little things are just getting out of hand. Most if not all of her problems could be solved by just talking to Ceasar and everyone else, but she's just to preoccupied being absolutely DENSE that she keeps fixing one problem and causing another.

I'm gonna keep up but I hope she wises up soon. She should be fully aware by now that the information she gleaned from the original novel is mostly useless now.

As much as I love this... I really hate "dense" characters...
I think the artwork and the other characters of the novel has kept me coming back so far... but my patience is wearing thin... to the point where.. you know what... maybe we SHOULD keep Grace as the heroine.
Artwork 10/10!!!
<3 Cesar

I was promised an execution. Or surviving anything, since you know the title and all. But, between one ineffectual villain and the softest and fluffiest ball of a soldier husband later, I have doubts wether her head will roll.

Worst part is the girl is so dense. How long were you married for again? Did it not cross her mind that all these years of kindness caused him to develop romantic feelings for her? Did she not draw any parallels to the story at all? She told us herself that the original Canaria was dumb and unpleasant to Cesar and that caused her head to fly. Does she still think this is a novel?

@invitedguest Sadly yes everyone in those stories still think the story is going 100% against them even when it hits them in the face. They are that dumb and that dense.

OMG CESAR! Please use your words. She's too dense to get your blushing, stares and awkward pauses.

Users who are viewing this thread