This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

I'm glad that at least someone was mature enough to immediately clear up a misunderstanding by talking like adults instead of dragging it out for years in real time just for the stupid drama.

Group Leader
There are 2 kinds of people:
I'm glad that at least someone was mature enough to immediately clear up a misunderstanding by talking like adults instead of dragging it out for years in real time just for the stupid drama.
eh, Habi isn't all that large.

I know this is generic and trash and I know I'm trash for liking trash but.....why is it I keep eating this shit up God damn it.....like I know it's a typical love story that has been repeated so many times but I still eat this up like candy

Actually it's not too bad. After you have read your deal of manga, it can be more or less seen how they exploit several plots, characters and themes. Taking into account that i cannot stand anymore certain japanese/korean attitudes that permeates quite easily into an story (women trated like trash, like kids, like toys...or just as a sexual object ; are my main issues with manga. Since a big part is directed towards teenagers (trashy isekais, for example XD) i think that i'm just growing old. So, seeing a story in which everything is resolved directly after a good talk, is a nice change....

(Even if i sound like an angry woman talking, i'm a man. Maybe its time for changing hobbies or something 😅)

Sure the romance is predictable but it's fun to read. There isn't any thing that insults my intelligence like other romance.

It's a surprisingly enjoyable read. I was expecting a pile of bullshit but the characters are believable and entertaining.

Hehe, I'm so happy for her, she's finally going to live her life to the fullest, she's finally putting her fate back in her hands, this is so great, I'm so much more happier then before haha, i was always so worried about her, not caring about her own person, but now she's finally waking up to the world, im so grateful Cesar confessed to her, without him, i think she'd still be trying to divorce with him without thinking about him as a normal human being, after all it's just a novel for her, but what she finally realized is that it's also her new life, she's a part of it now, argh I'm so much more motivated now, i want to read everything haha, finally some action djejdnen !! 😍😍💜💜

Ah and thank you so much for your scanlations, we're all enjoying it very very much haha !

Finally!!! Took sooo long but I am sooo happy! It's going to get juicy 🤤🤩😍☺🙇🏻‍♀️😭❤

Is there a reason why the korean name got nuked? I used it to google search info on the series.

Dex-chan lover
@Jumballi Oh.. perhaps the scanlator edited the page as some kind of measure so the Korean.. publisher(?) (Or whatever it was handling that suing stuff) does not find their scans here.

That's only my personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread