This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

@Prominis
she faked a sickness and told Annie (her loyal servant) to cover for her so that the emperes thinks that she is in her rooms. What isn't such a bad cover because everyone knows she is delicate and spend a few hours in the wild with her sick husband

Getting error 451 on tachiyomi when i try to open chapters but not on browsers. This is the only series that is giving me that error. Any news about it mods?

I've made it 27 chapters out of 48. I will stop here. i love this manga, its 2am and I've been reading since like noon yesterday. While i love this story to bits i just REALLY wanna skip to the happy ending already. am i weak? i am aren't i . . . well nevertheless this is where i stop! i'll rate this 10 stars cause in my opinion it really is a masterpiece. Hope it gets finished and ill honestly just read the last chapter assuming its a happy ending <3
now its back to waiting for my other few otome isekais to also finish. (surprisingly there's not many that are completed?) but hey i'm pretty new to the otome manga world. ^^" who knows maybe there's a crap ton idk about.

Dex-chan lover
ok im very annoyed forward and back are now reversed on this site. kinda pisses me off whenever i want to go to the next chapter it goes back a page >.<

Dex-chan lover
@Snowfennec
You can reverse it on the Reader Settings
Found on the reader aka chapter itself by the side underneath the Group Name

CEsar you bastard. YOU'RE MORE UNFAIR THAN HER!! just wHYYYY, why are you doing this to my HEART?! T^T

Why do I feel like the chapters are too short? Is it because they are actually short or the fact that storyline is getting more and more interesting? Thanks for the update btw.

Damnnn.. Aint the brothers relationship reminded you of Scar and Mufasa from the lion king? Hahahaha i find it funny hahhahahaha ok..

Users who are viewing this thread