This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

@reika Yeah, I checked, and yours would have been moderately OK (if it was the only April Fools chapter we had gotten that day) I think I just got mixed up who was the one who uploaded the raw, because all I had was a log from my RSS feed that says Viopera uploaded the first two, and you the last one, and I guess I misremembered which was which.

Oow dont feel bad for April fools thing :c it was only a joke and i catch on haha continue with your amazing job! I love this story
Pd: ignore that awful people treat you bad :c

Don't feel bad for the April's fool ❤️ It was a funny prank...that's what April's fool all about! Mucho love, super grateful that you are translating this for us ❤️❤️❤️

Tf why would anyone get so butt hurt about a April fools prank? Like take a chill pill damn 😂😂😂😂 plus it was funny; no need to fricken send death threats 🙄🙄 over dramatic asf

why does everybody like this, its legit trash compared to other ones. . . Must be the name.

I don't usually comment, but things have gone too far. It was April's fool so it's fine to joke around geez. I don't understand those people who were being butthurt over a damn joke. In that case, you don't need to apologize, Vio, but I appreciate that you did. Thank you for your and your team's hardwork! I really enjoy this series😍 Fighting!! 😘 Oh, and just ignore the hurtful comments.

Don't know what happened but sounds like self entitled people getting a stick up their arse over a joke. Have mercy on their shitty soul

No updates for today ?
Thank you for translating this by the way
Love the story ❤

Users who are viewing this thread