This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

What a stubborn and overly dense MC, isTALKING TO YOUR HUSBAND not part of the strategy? Is it illegal? Jesus Christ.

@anonbtw1738 I dropped this on chapter 1 or 2 because the MC is such a trash retard that cannot think. I cannot fathom that this is almost a 9. . . I guess peoples tastes are garbage.

@ABCsOfLife Fumetsu no Anata e, Blame!, Houseki no Kuni, Berserk if you somehow haven't read it, Saihate no Paladin, Hotel since 2079.

Edit: Also, Wakeup deadman! ( i think that's the name, haven't read it in a LONG time.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi I read some of those. Like Saihate no Paladin and Berserk.
Berserk is cool but kinda depressing though lol.

@ABCsOfLife Fushi is depressing, blame is depressing, Houseki no kuni is depressing, hotel since 2079 is depressing, Wakeup deadman is awesome but depressing, Why is all the depressing shit amazing? Probably because Good writers use emotion, idk and I dont care but all the manga I suggested are amazing.
https://mangadex.org/title/30512/out also good

ALSO A Fairytale for the Demon Lord is good https://mangadex.org/title/867/a-fairytale-for-the-demon-lord

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi I'm pretty sure I said Berserk is Cool.
Dude I'm not trying to argue with you if it's Amazing or not, I'm trying to say the.. Tone(?) of the story is kinda depressing. 😅

@ABCsOfLife ahh no I wasnt trying to argue at all, "Why is all the depressing shit amazing? Probably because Good writers use emotion, idk and I dont care" a redundant statement. Anyways enjoy reading any of them if you do so ^-^

Can We just talk about how awesome it is that this story sets up two women who are supposed to be rivals and hate each other and instead they are like those friends who love getting under each other's skin when together but will do nothing but talk the other up when apart?

Looks like the author has already written this in a corner and is dragging the resolution on and on...

There seems to be a trope with most of these otome stories to *set the story right* but clearly the ones that aren't brain dead stupid like/love the hero guy, so this feels like forced drama.

This format is so easy to read and the art is so pretty. I really like the detailed royalty like clothes. Also hope the author can find proper use for the second prince.

Users who are viewing this thread