This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

I mean, it at least doesn't have another yandere ML with rape tendencies. It's okay, but it's just another shoujo manwa with extremely dumb misunderstandings that get resolved like 40 chapters later.

I re-read this Webtoon so many times and every time I re-read it, I always love Carnaria and Ceasar together. Yes, some parts of the story are cliche and predictable but once you read it, you won't regret it. One particular reason why I love this Webtoon is the fact that they solve the conflict together. The chapters flow smoothly which does not leave the audience too much frustrated. The romance paced is really cute. If you love an adorable male lead who's shy but determined, I recommend this Webtoon a lot! We also have a strong female lead and it's cute when she teases our male lead. The supporting characters also has some character developments. Hope you enjoy reading! <3

First time i've ended up actually liking the ml cuz usually with these villainess stuff the ml tends to be kind of boring, Cesar on the otherhand shows a wide variety of emotions and weaknesses which I find fresh for a ml.

I didn't really like the art at first but I dunno, the more I see the main couple being together and supporting each other the more the art has turned into something really beautiful.

Thanks for translating this!

Hey, I haven't read this in a really long while, can someone remind me on who the heck "Ricardo" is? Blue hair, yellow eyes dude???? (His status and title please?)

@SoulOfTheRaven
Ricardo is that "commoner" guy they met while investigating the Empress' butler, the one the Crown Prince had gotten drunk with at the end (and who gave him love advice). He just hadn't introduced himself as a Parlam member back then.

Fed-Kun's army
So she is building her own harem ? This girl is just asking for problems / misunderstandings...
The soldier her husband just punished, she brings him to her own palace, sounds nice. (?)
It's was a good read but at this point I cant stand this Fmc, the shoujo plot is revealing himself :( Put a number of males surrounding the FMC like flies around excrement, Put the MC falling hard for this Fmc and not caring for other females while the FMC doesnt feel like that.

To balance things out,
it should add more females to Cesar, sadly the only one just said she is not interested. Anyway, how would that be any different from how it is with Canaria? She is not interested, just manipulating him so she gets a nice divorce
... The novel's original plot seems justified the more I read... I m regretting getting so much into this.

it was obvious Ricardo would obv show up but I somehow didn’t expect it and now I’m a Ricardo Stan. Make sense?

The latest raw got me SHOOKT.

Like.

I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Chapter 77.
Things are getting more intense in so many ways.

🤣🤣🤣 Oh God, That last page.
I don't know why, but following up that serious chapter with "I am a cat, meow". Couldn't breathe 🤣

Dex-chan lover
While i somewhat enjoyed reading this in a couple of sittings (because it wasn't as engaging as "duke why are you doing this" nor "villainess turns back the hourglass") i find the story and writing to be very... Shallow? Or maybe childish is the more correct term as from reading this i get the feeling that this was targeted towards early teens. As there's no scheming whatsoever nor no real suspense, the characters act very naive and childish as well. Sometimes even illogically. Most of the time it's "objective 1" followed directly in the next chapter by the most direct and simple answer to that, while in other manga it's objective followed by exposition planning scheming and suspense which lasts arcs of their own.
Anyways a very light read if you have nothing better to do and you want to read some goofy character with no underlying strings attached which make you think or really engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread