This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

@jagfanbb There's not even a hint of NTR 74 chapters in. But by all means pass on it based on a vaguely worded summary without even checking the tags on MangaUpdates to see if it has any NTR.

I skipped from chapter 36 to 75 to see if the miscommunication nonsense ever stops and if the relationship develops, it doesn't. Well I'm depressed now.

@jameaney lol that was my mistake then. Thanks for telling me, now I feel motivated to read this again.

oh... I was hoping we update had the
implied sex scene but I guess gotta wait a bit longer. I hope Cesar got Canaria pregnant before he went off to war. At least we got a little bundle of joy waiting for him back home. xD

my god my mood went
πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ

@shnerp You skipped to the worst chapter my dude. They were pretty solidly a couple through a lot of those chapters you skipped. She just lied to him in the recent chapter in hopes it would stop him running off to die in another war that she doesn't have any knowledge of because it didn't happen in the book. But because they've been a couple for like 20+ chapters he didn't believe her.

@shnerp Hey cool I didn't know you could @ someone in an edit. That makes things easier.

That chapter was such next-level idiocy that not even the dense ML fell for it, which is kind of funny.

Keep reading!

Also this scanlation is the best out there. πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½Thank you for your time and hardwork! Been invested in this couple from the beginning haha πŸ₯΄

It made me cry.. I love this development. The translation is of top quality as expected of this group! You are awesome πŸ‘

Users who are viewing this thread