This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

Grrrraaaaaaaaahhhh!!! My nose are bleeding!!! O! M! G! BOTH OF THEM ARE SEXY!!! GO CANARIA! GO CEASAR! I wanna see little bebes!

Something terrible is gonna happen now (ch.76), them death flags are waving ALL over the place. Someone’s bout to get got.

YES YES YES
omg what if she get's preggo?? I want the drama!!
Also, there are some major death flags waving in the air dude

this is one of the best of its genre.

no other manhwa nails the villainess genre as well as this.

Most of these types of novels would be SOOOOO good if the MC would just stop and think for a few seconds... She knows the reason that the body she's in gets executed and even though she's a completely different person, she still only thinks of that type of end. She's been nothing but kind and caring to the MC and she still thinks he's gonna leave her even though he has been showing her non stop affection... It ruins the experience when the characters are stupidly stupid like this.

I was VERY annoyed when the author pulled the
shoujo "FL lead thinks too much and does things on her own without communicating with the ML" shtick, but thank goodness they reseolved it quickly! I hope that after showing them both apologising for NOT communicating means this is the LAST time we see them do this
😤

(On chapter 57 Currently) So far the story has been really good, just a little on the bland side, mc is somewhat dense and i dislike that but so far 8/10.

I really like this story, i have fond memories of reading it. But i cant say it doesnt get tiring at times;;

Users who are viewing this thread