This Was in the Wallet of My Childhood Friend

I read it at a timing, that makes so ironic that it makes me believe in higher powers laughing at me from the heavens.
Life sure punches hard

@shoutobob She put condoms in her wallet to show her friend that she isn't a kid any more. At the end she says she doesn't have a boyfriend so I guess she didn't have sex, but just threw one away.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Gave this a 9/10 because it played with my feelings mercilessly like not many other works out there and that deserves praise

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga took some norms and broke it over it knee

what a bombastic new way of storytelling that feels quite new and fresh even if previously told before

Really good oneshot. Pretty realistic, too, in a way. Also it was very obvious that
her friend never used what was in her pocket. She was after all never portrayed to be an airhead.
I'd love more stories like this!

Dex-chan lover
One of these days this is going to happen to me and my sister and I'm legitimately going to think about killing myself.

Dex-chan lover
@nomor23 bruh, what else reason you try to make you childhood friend look at her as adult by faking a existent of a boyfriend other that it is yuri

Users who are viewing this thread