Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Dex-chan lover
wow the male lead managed to get the thot away on 1st chap

A miracle! Hence the oneshot...

This looks like it's going to be a series of one-shots with parody-level stupidity...I can't wait!! XD

Aggregator gang
either a parody or the most retarded shit in the world

You got any more them Villainess stories...

[Crack addict meme here]

I'm all read up on all those ya already listed...

Edit: oh yeah, but that first anthology chapter... God damn that was contrived so hard its painful and just plain stupid to boot. How'd that get past the publishing editor I can only hope cause they were blind folded or the author has cancer or something to justify the charity required to print that piece.

Fed-Kun's army
The ending was kinda cute I guess...
Treating the villainess like that was really cruel though and I think that the prince could've just told the princess to "reveal her true feelings" or something instead of doing all this.

All in all I think this was not a worthwhile read

Me reading this chapter/one-shot: Okayyy. It's honestly really bland. I hope the next chapters are better, besides that, Princess Bibliophile is one of the weakness villainess mangas around. It's just boring so I def wouldn't rec.

Supporter
Wow I thought the vilainess cliche can't get any worse... it absolutely can, this story is dumb af

Users who are viewing this thread