Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 7 Ch. 2 - Villainess Becomes a Bad Girl to Become Happy

Fed-Kun's army
Prince Yulian has the personality of a wet bread 💀 Not even just a wet rag or a white bread--he's, impossibly, the awful combination of a drenched soggy loaf. Dude pick a struggle 😭😂

Ty for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Yulian is the King's Brother?

And why does that mean the other prince has to take on Liliana's family name?

I want to know what's going on here too my guy.

And why does that mean the other prince has to take on Liliana's family name?
Bcs her family only has daughters so once Liliana became queen, her sister's partner must marry into their family to keep their family name going.

Other options would be her parents adopting a distant relative's son as heir & the prince would be a grand duke, but bcs he's a cheating bastard & her sister is shit, earldom is the most generous they could get. Even then, they threw it away from staging a rebellion 🤭

It's rare to see rational parents to the idiot prince in villainess manga. The queen knows exactly how hard & lonely the journey was to prepare herself as a good queen candidate. No wonder she's furious that the prince dared to say "Liliana doesn't have friends". Yeah she's like that bcs she's studying hard for you, bijjh 💀

I actually hate this chapter almost as much as the cursed 1st V 1st ch of this anthology
Worldbuilding is shallow (i wouldnt mind if it would not play such an important role, but it does so i do mind)
Her being so in denial "i'm such a bad guurll~ i knew everything, i let them abuse me for the last ~decade, so i could get what i want" is pissing me off, literally no work (except rose garden scene) "i knew i could win cheating bastard over" ya we know, but no one would pin this on her that she didnt try her best for a man she just tolerated and who was in love w/ some1 alr,,,,,,,,
And her at first just wishing for happiness then suddenly it's that she planned it all..???? Naurrrrr
"(..) Even when i look like some plain commoner" BRO its offensive to the commoners >:0 they dont deserve the misery of being compared to you.
I'm - i'm just tireeeeeed
(Also-- her dresss----🤢 forget thet the ~sexy~ style doesn't suit her, the dress was just BAD
+This chapter just shows: "clothes make a person"
Get me out of here. 🌈🤢🌈

Also either way, thankyou to the translators for their work🌸 and seeing it to the end, i do not posses such power and dedication🙏

Double-page supporter
There's nothing "villain" about the so-called villainess. In fact, if you read this without knowing it's part of a "villainess" anthology, and the title of this chapter, you'd rightfully think the sister is the villainess of a regular, non-subverted story.

Users who are viewing this thread