Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. Objectively, a person that pulls shit like that deserves at least a couple kicks to the ribs. What the hell? He deserves for her to accept the annulment and get engaged to someone who'd treat her better.

I mean, heroine foiled and all that, but this is not okay for people who are supposed to love each other.

She should find another man, like right now. That guy would likely to bring in another woman whenever problems arise throughout their relationship. Scary.

Contributor
Lot of good recommandations in the end, but how could you forget my favorite with berthia ? :(

https://mangadex.org/title/26359/jishou-akuyaku-reijou-na-konyakusha-no-kansatsu-kiroku

Also, this prince is a waste of air, she should go find someone else.

Aggregator gang
I wouldn’t have expected such hot garbage here, but then again this is the iconic shoujo "plot twist"

For a villainess story, which i normally love, i'm absolutely disgusted. Mr "I'm a douchebag who pretends to cheat on my fiancee to test her feelings" needs a swift kick in the balls, followed by a heavy beating and then have her annul the engagement due to him flapping around with another girl. If this was going to do a stock standard shitty shoujo plot, i dont know why the original author bothered to do even the pretenses of a villainess story.

Aggregator gang
OK but the Prince is an UTTER ass WIPE! I rather the villainess stay single.

Group Leader
She should have brought another man and said 'Oh i was just testing your feelings for me' -_-

I'm sorry, do woman really like to take this kind of belittling to 'test' their love?
oh well, whatever float your boat girl...

Double-page supporter
F*uck that prince and the horse he rode in on. Playing mind games with the women he is to marry and jerking around on a string another women. Sure she was a thot, but he USED her and her feelings to bait a confession out of his fiance. Why not, I don't know, talk openly and honestly about his feelings and communicate with the woman you'll be partners with the rest of your life instead of acting like some f*ckboy?

I was kinda hoping she get mad. Even just a little. I certainly would have at least slapped him.

@pikokola
Technically this is has happened in RL already. I remember a while back some Russian dude faked his own death before proposing to his GF. If I remember correctly his GF was mad, was tempted to kill him for real and nearly rejected his proposal.

@Stormdragon
Technically? you're talking as if lying about cheating is the same as lying about death.
and the lying part wasn't what my question about. It's about being put on humiliation and forced to beg for love only to find out all of those are merely prank is somehow "romantic". Or even begging for love to somebody who openly dump and cheat on you - even if it's a lie - is "romantic".

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck? What the fucking fuck is this shit?
Standards went all the way - ALL THE WAY downhill since these Shitsekais are introduced.

Dex-chan lover
Did.. did did the prince just have the random isekai chick carted off to be executed after using her emotions as a disposable pawn? I'm fairly certain that's exactly what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread