Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The Art of Rebuilding a Nation Begins with a Broken Engagement!

Aggregator gang
No isn't it somehow... simple? The problem of hundreds of years was solved in a page...

Fed-Kun's army
Cute. Rushed with plot holes (plus she's not really a villainess) but still cute

I’m just happy that the girl’s dad stood up for her. I don’t think think I’ve seen that in a villainess story before. Otherwise, it was meh and the prince was...boring.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww they got together, so sweet~~ :3

It's a huge shame to have become a king that was overthrown by a democratic vote between the higher nobles.
oh my.

@kawaii123456

I believe it's because saint is being used on the same manner as priest, thus while there truly is priestesses, the word saintess has been adapted to modern vocabulary. Instead of taking them as a divine being (as to how angels, spirits and anything of the like don't have any equivalent gender) saints are usually defined in stories as 'humans with divine upbringing' , thus giving them a gender, and the term saintess doesn't seem to sound wrong either. (but the reason would still be very likely the former)

The genderless term used in stead would be an Oracle.

are you seriously asking that? its like court, you need people to witness it and know what they did, you need people to prove someone is wrong

Dex-chan lover
hope they a**holes got attacked by bandits on the way and suffer 😏

Users who are viewing this thread