Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 3 - I was Supposed to be Married to Someone Who Hated Me, But Before…

This story was fairly boring and definitely the weakest out of all the stories so far (well, except for the very first one, that one was the worst).
Were the names like that in the original? If so, I wonder if the Japanese readers picked up on that. 😆

Thanks for the udpate!

"Biatch" and "Imbecile" are the best family names ever. Easy to remember, clear with no hidden meaning and they fit so damn well~ °w°

Dex-chan lover
@flameshadowwolf : if they were having financial difficulties, he likely either lost his noble status or his family had to make a massive payment to hers for the cheating and false accusation (since "my hooker told me so it must be true regardless of what you claim" is not valid logic and everyone there has no reason for not knowing so)

would be better if it was longer. It was just too fast to feel anything for one or another character. Kinda liked the personality of the ML

Group Leader
@SOL_rocks if you haven't been here for previous Villainess Week's, this is all set up in advance to release one chapter a day for a week~
That said, it is pumped out rather fast, as the volume of oneshots only came out on July 24 (which we were aware of a month before release so we had time to gather and prep), so us 5 groups got together and hustled tossing lots of staff at it to get it done very quickly!
In addition to the 20 or so different people you'll see across the credits of the 5 chapters (some working multiple chapters, bless them), there was also more help in the background, like the people that help put together the recommendation pages, and all the extra helpers willing to give a hand if it's suddenly needed, and/or the person slated to work on a chapter is unavailable due to extenuating circumstances, they can be covered with ease! This is a big group effort to bring y'all Villainess Week timely and with great quality =D

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm getting better at predicting which actual villainess story is being advertised by a given chapter of the anthology.

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a letdown compared to the previous two stories. But I guess we are all waiting for the fourth update, am I right?

hm.. i see yes yes this chapter was very dull... yes yes.. LMAOOO no jk i loved this chapter im a sucker for cliches and princes!!! SO GOODD!!! i lovee the art in this so muchh. thank you so much for the chapter!! <3

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the one where the villainess ends up with a fat bastard but loves him cause her previous life had a fat bastard fetish is still my favorite

Supporter
@TheTanJar7 @firelordzuz

Oh my lord, that just makes said duo perfect. Gotta wonder if that was from the raws or some fun being poked by the translation team.

Users who are viewing this thread