Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 3 - A Story of Being Unable to Help Being in Love

Finally, a 'villainess' that actually called them out as "adulterers". Wish more 'villainess' would said that, and being able to stand up for themselves instead of running away doing whatever after the event.

Contributor
Oh finally, a villainess

The rest of the story though? Not amazing. The first two are probably better if the villainess aspect is not considered

I love this. Might this volume be better than the other ones we’ve seen so far? But I was awfully fond of some of the one-shots in the last volume... Oh well, I win anyway! Getting to enjoy all these is such a treat!

Group Leader
Finally, some sense in my manga. Always wonder why people think it's okay for the prince to get away with this shit. It's adultery on plain sight and there's no way your royal family will approve your no name lover instead of carefully selected fiancee.

This was amazing~~

I love how down to earth this is (Excluding demons, ofc). I am all up for this kind of all-consuming love, plus: demons
'Falling in love' or 'meeting late' are deplorable reasons to cheat on someone. End things and own up to the adultery.
In this case, tho... Noblesse Oblige, whatever is required for the sake of the kingdom.
Seems harsh, but that's royalty.
It's a responsibility, not only a privilege.
Anyway, I love Claude with my heart, he's perfect for our family's Eris (whose name I adore)

Above all, thank you for the translation!!
Stay safe, everyone

To be honest I was wondering if there is ever another "villainess" to call out the Prince's bs like the ones from vol 2 (best volume in my opinion).
And just like vol. 2 Ch 2, the prince got what he deserved

Dex-chan lover
villager?
too kind.

why not be hog A and swine B?
afterall, pigs will f**k any pig they fancy

“I’m in love, so my very open affair should be without any legal consequence. Oh, and if my actual fiancé complains, I’ll charge her with crimes and threaten her with banishment!”

It’s astounding, but not altogether unbelievable how selfish these people can be. I knew someone who actually justified cheating in this exact way and basically said that even though they clearly had an affair, they shouldn’t lose anything in the divorce because of it. This selfish brand of love is depressingly true to life.

Aggregator gang
I like the fact that so many manga's shit on that, breaking engagement has no consequences thinking prince.

Each of them making their own after effect, like the royals are actually poor, and the idiot prince doomed themself by dissing his rich fiance.
Royalties ends up begging them to take another child of theirs, and got rejected.

The fiance and her faction withheld helping the royals when they were attacked and their land annexed.
And ultimately were executed along with everyone related to pleased the civilians that were starving ever sinds the support of the fiance was cut.

The attacking country then also suffer an rebellion as the food and money problem, that were supposed to be solved by stealing from the royals(who had nothing) end up dead and offered as tribute to the fiance.

The fiance accept and created a new dukedom from the remnants of the kingdom.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So many people siding with Eris. Why?

They were never in love, it was an "arranged marriage" and yes, she strived really hard to be the "perfect queen". But the Prince fell in love with someone else, and when he tried to call it off and his girlfriend tried to convince Eris, Eris physically assaulted her and summoned a demon. She didn't love the Prince, she just felt "wronged". Then the Demon basically took someone else's place, manipulated everyone for her.

I can side with Claude because he's a better ruler than the original Prince. But still not cool what they did. Just because the Prince and new girlfriend is portrayed as the "VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST" doesn't mean they're bad/evil.

Users who are viewing this thread