Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

Vol 1 Chapter 4 was my favorite so far, but the sequel to that had a weird ending.

Group Leader
Ahhh this has risen to my top 10 favorite reads 😍😍😍

Maro, the cover artist is also the cover artist for other (yuri)Villainess anthology (villainess & heroine)

https://twitter.com/maro_3ku/status/1298193563625222144?s=19

friendly ps.
The 4th Oneshot is definetly done by the same artist as 'the Villainess is being doted on by Prince of the neightboring country', or smth like that

Damn, Flowery Path of Evil is my favourite.
The Prime Minister nlis not ugly at all.

@doomstark no one knows, prob not even the creator himself/herself
It all depends if people will like it 😌
and if they will spend their money on the series 🙃

Some of these stories are better than their counter ones with more chapters. Like instead of having them misunderstand each other for 50+ chapters, them just having one honest conversation. Man some of the villainess stories sure are unlogical(not these here)

Since one of them got serialized,god i would love to see the one where both the villainess and the ML are reincarnated into an otome game they only have second hand knowledge abt also get serialized. Its SO funny and has so much potential, as a pair of two idiots from the modern world, they have a connection that only the two of them share, and post finding each other in peasant incognito they develop this friendship where they kinda bully each other its SO funny i rlly wish i could see more of it... I imagine they would develop such a wholesome relationship built on a strong friendship. The best kind of love is someone who can also be your best friend, who you can mutually tease and laugh and goof with... It also just caters to my sense of humor and how i get along with my friends and my bf lmao. Maybe Im Just A Softie At Heart And Listen They Both Would Understand What Its Like To Be Reincarnated And Having Lost Their Last Life And All Their Friends And Family But Also Can Bully Each Other In A Friendly Way And I Think The Best Kind Of Love Is Making Someone Laugh. Not to mention the tension of until they both figure out theyre reincarnated... Theyre so funny just like all prim and proper and elegant but then you flip the off switch and theyre such disasters HAHAHA. Theres just so much potential i swear.

I really should not have so much to say about a goofy oneshot but here i am.

Anywho I also love The Villainess Laughs Innocently and ESPECIALLY i love the two sisters Liliana and Dahlia ( i love wholesome siblings in stories and ESPECIALLY with a hint of found family since theyre only half sisters that didnt grow up together. Family of choice makes my heart soft), but those were so perfect as oneshots tbh.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread