Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

V4-Ch1, I can see where people are coming from asking if this is properly villainess.

Since our initial ML isn't cheating scum, and there isn't a smirking "real" ML to swoop in and steal the girl. lol.

OMG V4C1 YEssssssssSSS I LOVE IT
Even though its prob not actually gonna end up as LGBT relationship I'm LOVING the representation yesssss

I scrolled through that page with the long list of villainess novels and thought "wow, that's a lot."

Then I saw the second page...

Dont see a lot of villainesses in Vol.4 though, heck the 1st story of that volume is plain normal shoujo+yuri bait isnt it?

When villainess just stop having any meaning and it becomes "noble lady who doesn't have birds nesting in the brain".

Some of them could be turned into full fledge novel special the ine with the butles and fl that does everything for the country wouldnt mind knowing how that one ends

No way how was that last one a snippet/anthology, whatever?! ITS A CLIFFHANGER! I think there's only been one follow up ch on one of these tales... does that mean I'm gong to be left hanging... PERMANTELY? Well at least it was absurdly cute, I might forgive this but I demand satisfaction for my emotional hardships!

I might feel better with another chapter... please? 😞

This is absolutely amazing. As someone who often reads this genre i find myself finding so many problems in stories. A few are like "oh the guy killed me in a previous life but its ok i love him now" or any other ridiculous, horrible, vile, cruel edgy male that the girl will fall in love with. Who cares if they murdered 10k innocent people (including yo) when hes hot?

But these? no. When the guy is horrible? She doesn't end up with them (such as the sisters one, where they go home together). And the characters are, for the most part, all creative and so interesting.
This anthology is great. always leaves me happy when a chapter ends.

Users who are viewing this thread