Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

What kind of farce is this? 😂 Not to say it sucked or anything but that was the first thought that came to mind

Dex-chan lover
You read em once, you’ve read them all

Uh huh...

Yep...

Why am I still reading these. I’ve been here for 2 hours

Vol.4 ch. 6 I want to beat them all for the sake of the villainess. Usually these short stories end with a satisfying ending, but the twist this one had left me with a wish to beat them all.
Don't take me wrong, it still had a happy ending.

I'm amazed they can think up so many different twists to this whole villainess setup, though some of them are plain absurd lol

@Huntress101 Thanks to you i read it and it was really good though for some I didn't really like the settings but the others were really good. Thank you!

Chapter 5 in the latest volume is amazing, and the harem that formed itself for her is funny lmao, she looked so done

I personally feel like, although they are generally enjoyable,
the chapters from the latest volume are much weaker than those of the previous volumes, in terms of story-telling. Like, they are good especially if you just enjoy the villainess subgenre, but, to me at least, it felt like the stories were really phoning it in.

Some of these are really good! Some of them really aren't. If you're into the genre, it's got a lot to offer, but for every story of a truly villainous villainess twisting people around to get her way, there are two more where she's another useless heroine who gets saved by a hot dude, except now she's got a dress with ROSES and that means she's the BAD one.

Users who are viewing this thread