Though We're a Married Couple - Ch. 1

El pibe es más seco que mi billetera a fin de mes, esto está gritando NTR

Double-page supporter
People calling her a minor when her birthday is on the title page...based on when this was first published she should be 19.

Also junior college is not high school...

I assume there is some sort of backstory for their relationship but until that is explained the guy's attitude is quite strange.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like there's some backstory we are missing here. Was this an arranged marriage or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Sir, you have to step up your game before it will turn into some doujinshi really bad !

Just wow at the stupid fucking teenagers in the comment section: "OH WOW! DROPPED! BETA MALE xDDD!".

It's clearly an arranged marriage and he clearly is falling for her, read it again you chucklefucks.

Retards like you fuckers are why we can't have anything more than standard romcom bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
People defending this Manga need to fuck off and understand most of us are tired of garbage like this.

Just from reading this first chapter you can easily tell how it's going to play out.

1. There will be no development in the relationship of both these characters physically or romantically until the last chapter or axed.

2. The girl is clearly in love with the guy, in college and not allowed to have an intimate relationship with her husbando? What is this the 1600s? If I am married to a fucking woman you bet your ass I am going to be fucking them.

3. The male Mc is going to be the self cucking bitch Boi that we all have learned to despise until he finally grows a pair of balls and fucks some pussy.

4. It's trash. The only scenario where married couples don't have a physical relationship is when they are already on the way to divorce, no sex no marriage

Dex-chan lover
Weird don't know if I want to continue although I'm kinda wondering about their background and why she imagined herself not tan if her daydream (I assumed she was just dark skined) hopefully dude improves though.

Aggregator gang
wow so many horny male garbage complaining here.. if u can't stand fluff then go read hentai or sumn

MD@Home
I reread the chapter one more time. Yes, it is probably an arranged marriage, although the girl is clearly in love with him. That does not really excuse his behavior though. His insensitivity aside, he's acting as if he is her dad, not her partner, which is a very bad position to take. Also, if he really wants to hear her opinion, he could have just paid attention to what was going on, because only an idiot wouldn't notice that she has very different expectations for this relationship than he does. They should talk about it - and no, giving her a lecture as it occurred in this chapter is not the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
9vmLB3k.png

Abe does not approve

Dex-chan lover
a guy who thinks she's cute and likes her but is taking it super seriously instead of being dense as fuck

kinda refreshing

Aggregator gang
hmmm.....it appears he has a cactus lodged up his ass......

Double-page supporter
Wow, the comments on this. 😲
The relationship does seem a little weird, though. Probably an arranged marriage, but she seems all for it for some reason. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread