Though We're a Married Couple - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
community_image_1404234705.png

Aggregator gang
The guy likely has 0 dating experience,
and on top of having a resting bitch face/poker face, likely doesn't have a high social skills (he said so himself that he has an "unpersonable personality").

He's also seems to be the serious type and the reason he doesn't treat her as nicely as he should is because he's holding back due to their promise to their parents; they're not husband and wife until she graduated.

So of course like the usual serious character, he takes that promise seriously and is keeping it. But due to his bad social skills and his face, he comes off as uncaring.

I think japanese people call this type of guy as 'herbivore men'. Usually this type of character gets paired with a 'carnivore girl' but instead here he's paired with an innocent and naive girl, so it will be interesting to see both of them learning how relationship works together.

And if you're still complaining, you can see this work isn't tagged with Ecchi or Seinen. I'd recommend looking elsewhere instead.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@SporadicSanity You very much have a valid point; please just try to dial back the slams directed towards other readers.

Thanks,
Daviot

Dex-chan lover
She's on college already so what's the deal here? If the parents don't want them to get lovey-dovey in the first place, why didn't they stopped the marriage and just waited the girl to finish school/get a job?

I just failed to see what the author wants to set up from this. He wants to tell us about a married couple, not do what married couples do because of something? A cheap way to insert drama erroneously as the story goes if you ask me.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This kinda shit is why we need "asexual" tag.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is shitting on him, but honestly there may be more going on that just leads to him being detached.

Let's wait a for a few chapters to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread