Thoughts at random

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck eats them planes
twins, specifically towers.

guess I thought ppl did cause in France we have this pretty popular (mostly in britania) called "crêpes" which is a really thin pancake and when it's made fresh, it's plenty good plain.

Dex-chan lover
guess I thought ppl did cause in France we have this pretty popular (mostly in britania) called "crêpes" which is a really thin pancake and when it's made fresh, it's plenty good plain.
never seen any stores sell it over here in malaysia

Dex-chan lover
Frogs taste pretty good,
So why not make sausages
With their supple flesh?
sosig.gif

Dex-chan lover

Italian pizza or American pizza

I’m just bored so which do you prefer to eat

Dex-chan lover
I can get American pizza locally, so I'll eat that - I'd have to import Italian pizza, and it would be cold and soggy by the time it got here.
that's why I say that technically all the food I eat is french food.

anyways, when I eat pizza it's eitheir at a party or at a fast food type place as a celebration, so "american" style I guess.

(I've had a burger pizza once, it wasn't a bunch of burgers on a pizza but rather burger beef sprinkled with some burger sauce on top of cheddar cheese on pizza dough, with some onions was pretty good)

Dex-chan lover
burger sauce
...okay, what is burger sauce there? Here, it would probably just be tomato ketchup and mustard mixed together.

And a good bacon cheeseburger pizza is a treat, but there's this thing called taco pizza we have here in the Midwest that wins, hands down.

Dex-chan lover
it was a mix of mayo and some ketchup, like what they serve on the McDonald's Big Mac.
The Big Mac uses Thousand Island salad dressing (they call it 'special sauce,' but it's not really that special). So mayo + ketchup (or more properly what is called in the US 'French' salad dressing, instead of ketchup) would be pretty close, but a little diced pickle would get you a bit closer.

Dex-chan lover
Gacha Gamers when they contact a disease and their chances of survival is 0.5% (they will win the rates)

Dex-chan lover
Gacha Gamers when they contact a disease and their chances of survival is 0.5% (they will win the rates)
cancers so easy to beat I'm already at stage 5 (the doctors told me it will be done trought a terminal)

Dex-chan lover
just max out science bro hacking terminals is so easy once you get used to it

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I look at Blue Archive and their halos, I start thinking of MLP:FiM and the Cutie Marks
Senseis = Bronies??

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I look at Blue Archive and their halos, I start thinking of MLP:FiM and the Cutie Marks
Senseis = Bronies??
if liking the students from blue archive makes me a brownie then call me Vaush the way I think about Karin(I don't even play gatcha games but the brownie lady in the bunnysuit and her friend are a very sexy combo)

Dex-chan lover
twins, specifically towers.

Pentagon too. White House too. In fact on a DB in my past work Pentagon was watching babes on fire as it happened ( some prawn ). I should have saved that info.

P.S. they were staged planes. Cook did cook it well till he was cooked ( RIP Cook ).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread