Three Years Apart

I remember seeing this a while back thinking it was just a one-shot thing but damn, im glad i saw it again and have a lot of chapters!!

Good, healthy, light, no drama, no 2nd ML,no NTR ,kid,enjoyable,good and genuine characters.
Couldn't ask for more, out of all the disgusting trashy manga/manhua/manwha with all the negatives points I said.

This manga makes me puke, it's too heartwarming that my salty heart can't even bare with it. 😰😰😰

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me. I Know this may be seem nonsense but not gonna risk

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Jacktris Is this coming from nHentai? I've banned a dozen people in the last couple weeks for it.

@BraveDude8 yea its very common to see it in comment sections on nhentai. Ive also seen people reversing the spell into a wholesome one too. The copy pasta itself though is very fucked up and not cool.

Group Leader
Note to readers, the next several chapters all focus on side couple(s); it'll be a while before the focus shifts back to Mizuki and Kazuya (though the volume ends with those two).

@pacificae biology time! Blood type a and b can have recessive and dominant so its very possible the son is a blood type O. recessive blood A IaIo and recessive blood B IbIo . You do the crossing over or punnett square u get IaIb IaIo IbIo IoIo . that means the child has a 25% chance to be blood grp AB, 25% chance to have blood grp A, 25% chance to have blood grp B and 25% chance to have blood group O. So yea HAHAHA

Blood type a and b can have recessive and dominant so its very possible the son is a blood type O. recessive blood A IaIo and recessive blood B IbIo . You do the crossing over or punnett square u get IaIb IaIo IbIo IoIo . that means the child has a 25% chance to be blood grp AB, 25% chance to have blood grp A, 25% chance to have blood grp B and 25% chance to have blood group O.

if any of u motherfuckers keep saying ITS NTR OMG OMG THE SON IS BLOOD GRP O BUT THE MUM AND DAD IS A AND B. I'll be slamming the shit of ur 10 IQ. If u go to sch u should know it.

Not only is it a bundle of chapters every release, I have yet to see a typo or anything grammatically correct.

5 MORE CHAPTERS T_T, I have mixed feelings with the ending of this manga. Im happy that I know this will have a very wholesome ending, but sad at the same time that its ending :(

Users who are viewing this thread