Three Years Apart

To the translation group, thank you so much for the quick and speedy scans in bulk. It's amazing, and greatly appreciated.

Naoto's the best son ever, he's also mature and aware of things... Also I am kind of sad that this manga is ending soon, but if the author makes a separate manga about Naoto and Miyu then I'd be glad!

Ahh this is finally over
Thanks tl-san for translating this wholesome manga
I really hope we gonna see maybe spin off about kazuya college’s

Dex-chan lover
So sad that it's over... This was a ray of sunlight and delight every time it updated. One of an exclusive club of 10/10 ratings I've given out on this site. Hopefully the author strikes it even bigger with their next work!

Aggregator gang
Perfection. Im sad this is over. Everything was perfect.

Definitly recommended! Read this!
10/10

Awww, i'm so sad to see this end as it was such a pure, wholesome series that just made me feel really nice with each release. Gonna miss this lovely series for sure, and now i gotta find a new one to fill the wholesome void in my heart!

9/10 only cause I wanted a little more of the side couple, and cause the story kinda felt out of order but still really good. Would recommend reading it.

8/10 for me, would rated it higher if they showed more of the side couple and/or Naoto’s growth instead of him just commenting on his parents.

i hope there will be a sequel abt naoto and that girl when they grow up. they have 3 yrs age gap too!

It was such a nice and fresh read. Thanks for translating the manga, it was phenomenal.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a really nice slife of life. The characters are very charming and it's very nice and wholesome. 10/10 would recommend

Double-page supporter
Wholesome, Really Wholesome. It teach me how sacred relationship and trust within 2 person. Thanks for the translation and really appreciate your work.

Users who are viewing this thread