Tiger and Sharp Claws - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - She treats me better than anyone in the world 15

My interest in this series just flatlined. Cartoonishly evil is villains, on top of the incredibly flat characterization, are never a good sign.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao well im out fuck this shit. stupid piece of shit author killing cover girl off lata bitch fuck ur piece of shit trash story

Group Leader
What the fuck.
What's the point of this shit now.

The story is boring, the pacing is way off, dialogue is shit, art is meh... and the only slightly redeeming quality of this piece of shit, the characters, are all getting killed.

I really hope this shit author tries to find another job soon. He isn't suited for this.

And Wowe scans, please try finding a better one to translate and drop this.

Group Leader
@aFFi
Lmao, who do you think you are to decide if we drop or don't drop something, we are translating it because we enjoy it.
It was the reason we picked it up. It doesn't follow the norm of a normal comic like this. People like you are what makes smaller less popular series that are actually good not get translated at all.
So close-minded...

Group Leader
@Filipe
I never decided anything other than myself dropping this crap.
I just like the translation, so I was a bit sad to have to leave that translation group behind with the hot garbage that is this manhua.

I've merely made a suggestion, asking the group to please drop this so that they could allocate the resources to translate something more fun...
If you think a simple suggestion is a demand then you're wrong, sorry.

And not following the norm is not always a good thing by the way. It's actually not really a qualitative indicator at all. If everything is crap (writing, art, pacing, character development,...) and you decide to make it a strangely distorted story, the overall result is still crap.

Group Leader
@Confused the problem is not "death" in itself. Many series went as far as killing a few main characters or even the MC, it all depends on how they handle it, how it's set up, etc.
Here we just went from "things are clearing up a bit, maybe we'll have time to expand on the story, background, etc" to "death all over again", from 100 to 0, instantly with no plot whatsoever.

@aFFi You could always try out our other manhua/manhwa, it might suit your tastes more.

Fed-Kun's army
wow that made no plot sense at all it's just lazy writing...

By the way guys, I'm not spoiling anything. But I just relooked at Chp 1, the first panel of Wang Hu. And I feel that it's kinda foreshadowing something, perhaps all this? I'm sure the author has more things for us in the future, and it might be an interesting direction the author is bringing us.

Banned
Hmm so i try rereading chapter 0, and it is said that white king can bring the dead to life

So maybe just maybe Wang Hu would eventually revive the dead

Group Leader
@tyli0
Go into your settings and change into vertical mode, it's saved on your account.

Contributor
Too Peaceful = Boring Shit
Too Edgy = Edgy Shit
Lol Readers, when you decided to drop a series, should you announced it first? ?,

Users who are viewing this thread