Timid Palette - Ch. 6

It’s back!! Awesome. Thanks for this extra chapter! I hope you’ll be able to continue, and if not I hope someone picks it up soon :)

I just started reading this, and it’s so cute! Thank you for picking it up again, I was so sad when I read your message in the last chapter, but I really appreciate you continuing!

Dex-chan lover
What is it with this bitch who has nothing better to do than join a club just to make a clique to bash someone? It's not even like she's an arch enemy or something, far as I can tell she hadn't had anything to do with her in some time, she just saw her and wanted to make sure her life stayed miserable. What the fuck?!

Omg that gayoung girl needs to go, jealous rats I swear if they dare to touch Bitna I will throw hands.

I hate her ugh why would you want people to think bad about someone who isn't even harming you ... I'm sure there's some sort of back story to this but it's so infuriating to see somebody go out of their way to harm somebody's reputation or make it hard for them to make friends for whatever reason, but even more so when they're obviously trying to make friends and be more outgoing

Users who are viewing this thread