Timid Palette

I really hope that she ends up with sunbae insteaaaad. And Gayoung whatever the hell her problem is needs to grow UP

Soo frustrating and annoying gosh.... I if u like him tell him if u like her tell her.. The heck is wrong... And what's with that bitch tooo ugh........... Blond dude really gotta up is game like hell is wrong

Double-page supporter
I'm rooting for him but the blond guy sure is giving me a major 2nd lead vibes...
sure hopes I'm wrong tho...

EDIT:
DUDE kangmin sunbae is the better ML... He has a better dynamic with Bitna.. they actually get along and converse well... his personality felt more vivid that the other dude...
I'm so pissed why is he taking the wingman position

i am going for the blond guy... i really hope they end up together 😊😊😇

I don’t really care about the ML because I think both are fine BUT I HATE GA YOUNG

I hate Gayoung with all of my heart, but can we all take a round of applause for the other classmates not falling for her bullshit immediately like that rarely ever happens. I really hope that Gayoung gets over her shit and that they all have a happy ending!!

Spoil me how this love triangle romance is. Does she flip flop. Or does both guys fight for her affection when she doesn’t feel anything. Spoil it.

yeah I wanna hear some spoilers too from anyone who went through the raws

Her interactions w sihyeong were ok at first but the dating angle makes the whole thing incredibly dry & forced as hell omg 💀 Kangmin & her have a very fun & lively/flirty dynamic & im fr hoping he is the ML

Honestly the narrative is definitely setting it up that makes Kangmin very likely the ML & I’m honestly so excited 😭😭😭 her dynamic with Sihyeong is boring af & they’re better as friends, plus their heart to hearts don’t entirely land? If that makes sense. Vs. Bitna’s every interaction with Kangmin is v emotional. Not to mention the whole ‘avoiding each other’ trope & miscommunication thing going on also is directed to make them come closer down the road so it’s def gonna happen y all I’m excited 😭✨

Contributor
I am only on chapter 19 so far but this really reminds me of A Guide to Proper Dating where
female lead falls for a nice sunbae she meets first but ends up together with the second ML she initially clashes with and who falls for her first.

I am kinda hoping for the same outcome here as well. 😊

@persephonesdark I completely agree with everything you said but I'm just wondering why we always get some of Sihyeongs background info like his family and stuff it's like the one thing that makes him more ML like than Kangmin and it scares me (ik we get kangmin and the band guys but it still doesn't feel like ML scenes it might just be me though)

it feels like sihyeong is the ml, but maybe not. his personality is kinda boring, and i much prefer kangmin over him. judging from the other comments, it seems like most of us are rooting for kangmin, sooo...

I fuckin hate love triangles where the one who has to two to choose likes both.

Is this like that?

I like love triangles where the rival tries but always boosts the other two

Not this cliffhanger 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I think she’s gonna reject him & he’ll end up taking that break from school BUT while she’s by herself she’ll realize she really does like him

@mabou sorry for the late response- but yeah
you’re right! They do seem to show sihyeong’s bg more- but I’m pretty sure it’s more so because he’s the deuteragonist! A lot of his behind the scenes seem to be more about him & his journey. Vs a lot of scenes that Kangmin has without Bitna, actually sometimes circle back to her. I’m also pretty sure that it’s only when Bitna & Kangmin get together or are in the process, is when we get Kangmin’s full background too & this time it will be more from Bitna’s perspective of seeing it too since Kangmin is her love interest & that part of his life is related to her now too.

I’m only theorizing ofc lmao I could be totally off track but that’s just what it feels like the narrative is feeding.

u should give this a try if you're hesitating 😃 there aren't really any reviews for you to see here because they're all fighting over which ml in the story is better but uhm anyways imo it's pretty good if you're a sucker for school life romance <3

and yes i think kangmin is 100% more superior than sihyeong

Users who are viewing this thread