Timid Palette

gayoung is honestly such a pos lmfao like I could less of a f*ck about her apparent sad backstory like she needs to get her ass beat idgaf

Read at your own risk.
The series ended in ch84 and the male lead is Kangnim! Bitna is actually confused with her own feelings, which one is fondness or which one is romantic, so she’ll reject Kangnim first. Eventually, she realize it late and proceed to confess to Kangnim, since her feelings for Sihyeong is nothing more than what friends feel. They’ll end up together, Kangnim’s feeling is still the same even after being rejected once.

As for my review, I recommend you to read this if you’re into slow burn and light romance which story revolves on the MC developments. It’s an easy read and a plus point is the delightful art, especially the coloring.

Contributor
@Aydan_03

OMFG YES! I knew it! I knew he was the right one for her! She could be herself with him so much more and he was the one who really got her out of her shell. With Sihyeong, no matter how nice he was, the whole atmosphere between them was so stiff and awkward and I just didn't care about their interactions at all lol. I was about to leave a comment for someone to @ me when she realized Kangmin was the one for her but I am glad I decided to read your comment first. I can continue reading now in peace and looking forward to the outcome. So Kangmin's words to Sihyeong about the initial sketch and finished image being different was a foreshadowing haha.

Thanks for the spoiler! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread