Tired of Living in Fiction - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Neither of the so-called villains in this novel act did anything villainous. One is an illegitimate child whose mother was killed by her father, abused by the nanny, and neglected by her familly, the other is the brother of the lead who tries kills him to become the duke. In what kind of novel does the male lead act like a psycho, the female lead like a broken abuse victim, and the "villains" are just called villains as an excuse to get them killed?

The story doesn't need them to be "villains", it serves no purpose, except to latch on the popular "reincarnated as a villainess" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Neither of the so-called villains in this novel act did anything villainous. One is an illegitimate child whose mother was killed by her father, abused by the nanny, and neglected by her familly, the other is the brother of the lead who tries kills him to become the duke. In what kind of novel does the male lead act like a psycho, the female lead like a broken abuse victim, and the "villains" are just called villains as an excuse to get them killed?

The story doesn't need them to be "villains", it serves no purpose, except to latch on the popular "reincarnated as a villainess" trope.
There are story’s that are like this as some people like f’ed up story’s or it’s just so emotional that you feel like you have to read it to see if it gets better.

A big example I can say is [My fiancé is in love with my sister], there is NOTHING “good” about it and it’s a story where the Mc gets more and more broken as the story goes by, but there is a slight hope that the Mc will actually get a happy ending.

And about this story’s “Villain’s” it’s more like they are “villains” too the ML as they are just in the way while they arnt actually villains, it would be more appropriate to call them antagonists

Users who are viewing this thread