Tiresias Cage - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Not even in another lifetime!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO :kek: the track girl definitely has or had a crush on him, but MC is just too narcisstic & down on himself to realize. She's asking him to spend time with her at the track club REGARDLESS if he competes or not. Super dense and completely undeserving of love rn. "I want a girlfriend" but does nothing to improve himself be boyfriend material.

Give it 20-50 chaps, we're gonna start rooting for him. For now, absolute trash of a person.

EDIT: Oh nvm, seems to be a short series or canceled :huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
read this a while back because of the interesting premise and horny setting
but then I felt like it got into a weird tangent and the end is just... meh 😕

Dex-chan lover
LMAO :kek: the track girl definitely has or had a crush on him, but MC is just too narcisstic & down on himself to realize. She's asking him to spend time with her at the track club REGARDLESS if he competes or not. Super dense and completely undeserving of love rn. "I want a girlfriend" but does nothing to improve himself be boyfriend material.

Give it 20-50 chaps, we're gonna start rooting for him. For now, absolute trash of a person.

EDIT: Oh nvm, seems to be a short series or canceled :huh:
Looks like a short work. I'm not entirely sure how this is gonna be received in the ending (I read someone else's translation of chps 2-5)

Dex-chan lover
read this a while back because of the interesting premise and horny setting
but then I felt like it got into a weird tangent and the end is just... meh 😕
You've got spoilers? What happens in the end?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah saw the raws, I suggest you add the sexual assault and drama tags , and I don't mean in a funny lol way, I mean it in the legit way.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you're awake, well your teeth are finished and uhm your gums..........

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter, Magical Translators! Always great to see a new genderswap story. It’s even one where reality changes so that the MC was always born a girl, which is interesting to see because it provides a whole butterfly effect thing. Wonder what’s going to happen next.
Yeah saw the raws, I suggest you add the [SPOILER STUFF] , and I don't mean in a funny lol way, I mean it in the legit way.
…ah

Dex-chan lover
You've got spoilers? What happens in the end?
It goes into Gal Cleaning territory near the end with various graphic rape attempts on the gender bent protag, he gets forcibly french kissed, stripped nude and has his breasts man handled by men planning to gang rape him, then he turns back to man for the end, and then back to a woman again. Then it ends very abruptly as if it got axed.

Dex-chan lover
It goes into Gal Cleaning territory near the end with various graphic rape attempts on the gender bent protag, he gets forcibly french kissed, stripped nude and has his breasts man handled by men planning to gang rape him, then he turns back to man for the end, and then back to a woman again. Then it ends very abruptly as if it got axed.
Does the MC get together with the best friend character?

Dex-chan lover
Here we gooo~ !!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a god, and getting constantly asked to have sex with. Holy shit.

Group Leader
That "gyaaah" on p34 was some next-level redrawing! Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
ah well it looked good but after reading the spoilers in the previous comments, im dropping it. i dont like all that stuff

Dex-chan lover
This manga depicted rape so be advised.
Ending spoiler
It's a meh. it's a happy ending for MC, I guess. the romance partner is the tomboy not the shitty bestfriend. MC will turn back into a dude in the end.
Spoiler about ML best friend
He like MC's mother and see MC as her replacement when MC turn into a girl. even goes as far as rape MC so that she become addicted to pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread