To a New You - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The long-awaited moment

Group Leader
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

I'm going to head to sleep now as its 6am, but feel free to leave any comments if there is any issues I've missed!
I'll fix it when I can in the morning ^^

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website, I'm mostly just going to typeset some cool series I find which are dead, but if y'all have any you'd like to request I'm all ears <3

Dex-chan lover
This manga has subverted my expectations like four times and it's only chapter 7. I'm definitely in for this.

Group Leader
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

I'm going to head to sleep now as its 6am, but feel free to leave any comments if there is any issues I've missed!
I'll fix it when I can in the morning ^^

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website, I'm mostly just going to typeset some cool series I find which are dead, but if y'all have any you'd like to request I'm all ears <3
I’ve found two small mistakes on page 26.

When the phones picked up he should say “… All girls school in…” but he says it weird.

Also similarly on that page there is a line near the bottom repeated in two bubbles, so I’m missing a line.

I’ll fix them tomorrow once I’m awake <3

Edit: Fixed!

Last edited:
W scanlator for putting in the effort to do your thing til 6am and correct your work. Have a good night, also since we're talking about dead series, could you check out "It's my life", the manga is complete but the last time it was scanlated on was in 2020 where its just barely near the end of the manga

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I'm probably totally wrong but my theory about wtf is going on is something along these lines... timelines and time traveling.

In a certain timeline, the main character went into scientific research and decided to carry along his plan to kill everyone. That's why the hot chick is trying to build him up from an NPC into an MC, and that's why the memories from his past can tell what will happen next: those memories are shared by the two versions of the MC before the divergence in life paths.

Now, who is the hot girl? I'm not quite sure how it ties in, but I think its his wife. But young (I have a few theories about this but they don't quite add up)? I think that a big hint that its his wife is how she wears the wedding ring as if it were hers, and how at the beginning he mistakes her for his wife.

And she probably tried to make him into an MC a bunch of times but failed. And thats why there's so many brunette versions of her, and the only "good" version is the blonde one? I'm just brainstorming here, it's probably not right but it should be along those lines. Also the fact the brunette versions seem to lack a physical body and how evil MC would need to be in this timeline suggest there's like a merger of timelines or something. A more simple alternative would be that the bad guy is the fat guy.

This manga reminds me a lot to Shibatarian https://mangadex.org/title/bfd18f9d-5441-43e5-8b37-1e83de3758c4/shibatarian but way way better and more seinen. In the sense that during their teen years a conversation between the MC and his friend the fantasy of killing everyone comes up, and now years later due to fantasy elements it comes into fruition.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wild.

Hope this doesn't get axed due to slow speed. Despite being awesome, if the release schedule is too slow, people will eventually get disinterested and the publisher might axe it.

Group Leader
W scanlator for putting in the effort to do your thing til 6am and correct your work. Have a good night, also since we're talking about dead series, could you check out "It's my life", the manga is complete but the last time it was scanlated on was in 2020 where its just barely near the end of the manga
Thanks for the suggestion!

I’ll read and check it out tonight, if I can find chapters and it seems interesting I’ll add it to the roster ❤️

Edit: It was easy enough to find Japanese raws, I’ll see what I can do, no promises however as I haven’t texted my system with Japanese and I’m unsure if it’ll spit out ehh translations. But as I’d ready the series up until that point I should be able to clean them up even if it does tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Back-to-back chapters is a real treat. (Now we need someone to finish Alma…)
Looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the suggestion!

I’ll read and check it out tonight, if I can find chapters and it seems interesting I’ll add it to the roster ❤️

Edit: It was easy enough to find Japanese raws, I’ll see what I can do, no promises however as I haven’t texted my system with Japanese and I’m unsure if it’ll spit out ehh translations. But as I’d ready the series up until that point I should be able to clean them up even if it does tbh.
Here's a other suggestion, its by the same author of to a new you. It was translated up to chapter 18, and it has 32. It's completed already. Same plot as nier automata basically https://mangadex.org/title/1e9f69ab-2107-44c2-a84c-78f3911cdea5/alma

Users who are viewing this thread