To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 143.3 - Clever

Dex-chan lover
Bringing down a middle school is her grand ambition in life? That ought to be a relief for everyone involved. It could have been something actually serious.

I didn't notice it last chapter, but a small bit of trivia is that Sha speaks Cantonese Chinese (the vernacular dialect of the Guangdong province and Hong Kong), not Mandarin Chinese (the official dialect of China), but uses simplified Chinese characters (Hong Kong uses Traditional characters), which suggests she's from Guangdong, or in the raildex universe history wasn't exactly the same.

Dex-chan lover
And the betrayal looms closer!

I doubt Sha will be dealt with in the flashback completely though, but more likely a set up for the next arc which might be the last one? Definitely getting yeeted out of Tokiwadai though.

Dex-chan lover
WHOS THAT POKEMON???
Z5jIw0K.png

I guess now we know why she isnt around anymore.

Dex-chan lover
WHOS THAT POKEMON???
Z5jIw0K.png

I guess now we know why she isnt around anymore.
Supposedly Kuroko bullied her out of her room because onee-sama zealotry, so that was the cover and we are going to see Kuroko action. It's always a good day when there's Kuroko action.

Double-page supporter
Not sure I understand that "The successful demonstration will prevent growth in the Hasekura Clique" line...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what led to Kuroko's earlier statement on her assuming as Misaka's current roommate so was wondering what the story was...then I noticed that all the clique members have the same hair colour as the leader so my skepticism was proved now-

Aggregator gang
I
I wonder what led to Kuroko's earlier statement on her assuming as Misaka's current roommate so was wondering what the story was...then I noticed that all the clique members have the same hair colour as the leader so my skepticism was proved now-
I just noticed that lol. Now I feel kinda dumb being confused on who belongs to which clique throughout this arc

Users who are viewing this thread