To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 151 - Chance Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Holy mother of god what are those
This is the titty chapter lmaoo
ur1j5i.png

Double-page supporter
This "Younger School Years" arc is getting annoying. Like every chapter we get informations about cliques, or their leaders, or their schemes... yet near the end it doesn't even matter since some outside force is doing something else and they need to deal with that. Then we get update on cliques and other stuff... so information from before is irrelevant anyway...
Moreover in the end we know how it look after the years so it feels like after dealing with whatever this story is about, it will never be relevant to anything...
Very filler-alike chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So huh she wasn't getting involved and you want to force her out by directly stealing from her ? And you are one of the smartest ? :thonk:
I would guess she needs some object of the target whose powers she wants to emulate, or something along those lines? If im not misremembering, she used one of misaki's remotes to project a clone/replica of her in the last arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would

I would guess she needs some object of the target whose powers she wants to emulate, or something along those lines? If im not misremembering, she used one of misaki's remotes to project a clone/replica of her in the last arc.
Oh crap, I forgot about this. Thanks, it make sense then. This arc is so slow it's getting a bit hard to stay focused.

Double-page supporter
Oh crap, I forgot about this. Thanks, it make sense then. This arc is so slow it's getting a bit hard to stay focused.
That's also, presumably, why she wanted the Majesty emblem too
If EVERY past majesty wore it, it will have traces of all of their abilities
...still doesn't make sense for the upper years to just go "Well, we graduated, not my problem" last chapter, but we'll see I suppose

I would

Misaka's base power is level 2 isn't it? lmao. She's only level 5 because she learned how to use her itty bit of power to it's max potential.

well we now know why her previous roomate was chased out
I guess so! Its interesting to see, but i do hope this flashback section is over soon. We cant be long, since Kuroko had only been friends with Misaka for about a month at the start of the series after pushing out Mikoto's former roommate.

Misaka's base power is level 2 isn't it? lmao. She's only level 5 because she learned how to use her itty bit of power to it's max potential.
Not exactly. She started out low level, but she can handle more electricity than any other electromaster in the city. Shes not a level five just because of her versatility, it just makes her more marketabke.

Users who are viewing this thread