To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 16 Ch. 117 - Fixed Temperature

Dex-chan lover
The ice cube trick technically shouldn't have worked since applying the ice to the human body would make her body attempt to compensate for the chill (by heating up) and the computer would shutdown from overheating (barring magical AC tech hijinks) before anyone passed out from heat stroke.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there an AIM Jammer in place? How could she use thermal hand at all?

Also, when was that promise to Saten? Uiharu had a broken arm so it was recent but the only time I thought it could be, During the Fre Nda mini arc, didn't show that scene.

Fed-Kun's army
@ilikepi31415 I assumed it was down due to the brainwashing taking in place. Though I've forgotten about the content for the past few chapters, so I can be wrong.

Edit: Nvm, looks like it's another power-type than espers, at least from her wording.

Dex-chan lover
@cryotic
Last chapter, page 17, whatsername mentioned she couldn't show off her power cause of the jammer. So it just seems like an oversight to me :/

@ilikepi31415 It's called an AIM Jammer, not an AIM Blocker. It's further described in the Index novels, but long story short it doesn't eliminate esper abilities completely, just weaken them severely by disturbing the esper's concentration. Abilities requiring complex calculations (usually higher Levels) such as Accelerator are more easily effected by this, and when attempting to use their abilities their powers can even go out of control.

So while it weakens Kimi to the point she can't show off her dragon, Uiharu's simple Level 1 ability isn't affected by the jammer much. She'll get a headache for sure, but nothing more.

Dex-chan lover
The savior needs saving now...
can we please move on from this already T-T author san no way this is getting a third season at this rate

Dex-chan lover
That was some serious overclock. I hope she submitted the results to the relevant benchmark website.

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder wouldn't maintaining that ice give her frostbite on her hand, or at least severely harm it? After she's still affected by the temperature of the object that's why she can't do boiling temperatures.

Fed-Kun's army
Well isn't this the first time Uiharu's power actually shown in the manga? It was shown a bit in the anime, but never in the manga

Page 19 is giving me hentai vibes *in that case, I'll take over training you* with those masks, Ugly Bastards and on a prison that's just a doujin waiting to be made

Users who are viewing this thread