To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 16 Ch. 122 - Reproduction

Dex-chan lover
You can't break people illusion Misaka, you don't have power for it.

So her ability has something to do with copying it seems. (edit: "reproduction" huh)
But there are lots of unanswered questions and we need to wait for a month AAAAAA.
Thank you so much for the translations tho, whoever is doing it.

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty lore breaking that woman has so many powers. If she was schizophrenic and had many different personal realities within her head, she wouldn't be nearly as mentally stable and rational as she seems to be.

Double-page supporter
@ Kaarme Reminder that Kimi supposedly doesn't produce an AIM field.

I suspect this has nothing to do with copying, nor is it her own power; this angel dragon was present when the mass of dragons sprouted from Touma in the Daihaseisai arc and physically devoured Mikoto's power that was running wild at the time.

Pretty nice start of a comeback and the phrase that belongs to some guy 😲
So how can Mikoto overcome this OP opponent?!

Didn't Pervert Supreme panic when he saw unusual polygons and fish eggs-like things coming out of the arm? He will probably send out the Doggo that will pierce the Heavens if everything thing fails, I mean doggo deals with things that are beyond the realm that normal human comprehension and Kimi has reached that point . Doggo and Joan Wicke are probably watching them fight a far or something.

I can not see Kimi and friends receiving a happy ending, I can see them being driven off by Mikoto or escaping arrest only to encounter Doggo in the end. 'Angel' Dragon and everything sealed by that hand is Pervert Supreme's research territory.

Group Leader
"I'll crush you along with that illusion!"

Mikoto, your right hand can't punch god, stop saying that!

So what's next? Touma will appear and save Mikoto in her own manga? What a joke character.

If the writer love to wank Touma so much, might as well change the "Railgun" title to "Imagine Breaker"

@Kaarme She may not be copying powers but tapping into the AIM defusion field to bring them out. Like how the level upper angel could use the many individual esper powers it was made up of.

Users who are viewing this thread