To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 18 Ch. 143.5 - Omake

Group Leader
seriously, this was really uncalled for. Anon Raildex asked me to do the omake, and I initially declined since I didn't want to touch this due to /a/nonyms was working on it. He asked them and they gave me permission to work do it. The changing the color from red and white to black and white was a personal preference and that to me it's easier on the eyes. I'm not sure what you're getting at with changing names, as I never did that, only stopping with the special letters for some of the names in the crossover because they were a pain to constantly do.

This guy is just jealous and fears that someone may replace him. Though, one can argue that the last page shows how pretentious his typesetting actually is.

Thank you, Matt for translating something he refused to translate for three years. We really appreciate your efforts.

Yeah, it's true. We are asking and giving our permission to FairyScan and EpicMatt to work on these 2 pages of 4koma omake of the latest tankōbon of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun manga volume 18 raw because that other group did not accomplish their task for more than 3 months, (aka nothing) until I personally asked Mr. Matt.

At the beginning, we didn't really care who did it. and our AR member who ripped the book, Fremea, said to me she never cared to who would do it, or even gave her permission to the specific group, as long as somebody did it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread