To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 19 Ch. 152.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the omake!! The 4-koma here is much easier to understand!! Also that credit is hilarious XD

Dex-chan lover
THE NO.6 LEVEL 5 CONFIRMED

It does make sense as Alistair would probably want an agent keeping tabs on Toma and a level 5 would probably be the best man for the job in that regard. I wonder what his power is, there isn’t a level 5 teleporter so that could be it.

Aogami Pierce might be a level 5. There's tons of suspicions out there but who knows if it has been confirmed in the books.

Dex-chan lover
It took me a while to remember that the other 3 clique members were the ones that almost got crushed by the wind turbine.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did Aogami get confirmed as Aihana Etsu?
No not yet it’s just speculation but it kind of makes sense. Toma is rather a big deal and if the church sent someone to keep tabs on him then Alistair most probably did as well.

Aggregator gang
It does make sense as Alistair would probably want an agent keeping tabs on Toma and a level 5 would probably be the best man for the job in that regard. I wonder what his power is, there isn’t a level 5 teleporter so that could be it.
The novel already confirmed the No.6's ability
Aihana Etsu's ability is a support type where they can grant esper ability to those who wished for it. The condition for it is for the receiver to use the name "Aihana Etsu", that's why theres a lot of people claiming that they are the No. 6 Level 5
It wasn't confirmed that it was indeed Aogami tho, but it did confirm that he/she knew Touma pre-amnesia

Users who are viewing this thread