To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

@grimbit and @Finalegend
In February. It's going on break for January.

@Trombe
Ogino only said he's pushing for a Misaki spin-off, but nothing has been released yet.

@Tlux
The girls shown in Mikoto's flashback haven't been mentioned at all in any piece of To Aru media yet. (This of course includes the Index novels)

Fed-Kun's army
@SandyBoi Just to be clear, by side-story novel volumes, I don't mean SSI or II, I mean like BioHacker, one of the magic SS'es, or perhaps the virtua-on SS which are the 3 things I haven't read yet. I've seen everything else. Biohacker seemed like the most likely culprit to me, but idk.

It's really intriguing to hear that about the girls if you're absolutely sure they haven't been mentioned anywhere else. I mean I'm caught up with GT and well... that was a really weird scene, so I liked it a lot.

@Tlux
I assure you it's in none of them. I don't see any reason for those girls to appear in a magic side SS anyway. The Biohacker SS takes place before OT1 and
is a story about Touma, Ayu and Seria's first meeting.
So yes, this is the very first time in any To Aru media that has shown Mikoto having history with some other girls that we don't know about.

The speculation is that these are girls that Mikoto knew before she became a lvl 5. I'm assuming that once she became a lvl 5 the other girls became jealous and the girls who she thought were her friends started treating her differently. Then it eventually got to the point where they just stopped talking to each other. I don't think they're dead or anything, because Mikoto's first real traumatic experience (and her first time diving into the dark side of AC) happens during the Sisters arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay this was a very interesting chapter. This must be related to the scene Misaka imagined last chapter. Very interesting.

When you think about it, this arc is probably going to have close to no Uiharu/Saten content. Guess I understand now why they were so relevant during Jailbreaker.

Users who are viewing this thread