To Be an Actor - Ch. 89

Fpk

I hate how bad this manhwa turned out. It had a promising start but the story has no development. It's just the smooth life of a guy who gets his second life suddenly he gets good at literally everything. There is no risk, no real challenging goals.
He just becomes a perfect actor, the perfect son and gets placed in the best university on his first attempt even with his busy schedules. Even if the preparation for his tests were done off screen, there is no real depth to this. What even is this story?
I am just continuing reading this because I liked the concept. I don't even read the dialogues anymore. Sad!

Dex-chan lover
I hate how bad this manhwa turned out. It had a promising start but the story has no development. It's just the smooth life of a guy who gets his second life suddenly he gets good at literally everything. There is no risk, no real challenging goals.
He just becomes a perfect actor, the perfect son and gets placed in the best university on his first attempt even with his busy schedules. Even if the preparation for his tests were done off screen, there is no real depth to this. What even is this story?
I am just continuing reading this because I liked the concept. I don't even read the dialogues anymore. Sad!
there's this simple concept of "Don't like don't read", and you know that you can just stop reading a story if it no longer brings you joy right? No one is forcing you to continue reading this.

anw, this is a feel-good manhwa about a person getting a 2nd chance and being amazing at it. If you want drama/hardships, obviously this won't be what you want, so do yourself (and everyone else) a favor by stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
thanks FireScans for the chapter!

I wonder how did the Prince find out that he had a brother & where his brother lived?

Dex-chan lover
theres a lot of chapters where its hinted that he studies really hard. heck even on the earliest chapters he studies really well because he want to make his mother proud.

"He just becomes a perfect actor, the perfect son"
did you forget 80+ chapters before this and started yapping?

"there is no real depth to this"
reread it. that might help you remember

Double-page supporter
theres a lot of chapters where its hinted that he studies really hard. heck even on the earliest chapters he studies really well because he want to make his mother proud.

"He just becomes a perfect actor, the perfect son"
did you forget 80+ chapters before this and started yapping?

"there is no real depth to this"
reread it. that might help you remember
Imagine skipping the first 50 chapters, and complaining about lack of plot or challenges; because that's what a person would have had to do to reach that conclusion with this story. lol

Dex-chan lover
Young Guk is way too handsome enough that even animals are swoon over him XD

Users who are viewing this thread